Scott Foil 20 Bike - 2013
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Scott Foil 20 carbon road bike uses a highly aerodynamic design to optimizes speed and efficiency in all road conditions, giving you that extra, speedy edge.
- Full-carbon frame is designed to maximize aerodynamic efficiency using foil-inspired tube shapes, all while offering a road racing geometry for exceptional handling
- Additional frame highlights include carbon dropouts with replaceable hanger, oversized, stiff bottom bracket, tapered head tube and internal cable routing
- All-carbon fork with tapered steerer ensures exacting precision when carving turns at speed
- Shimano Ultegra group delivers seamless, solid performance; compact crank is paired with an 11-25 cassette to give you a wide range of gearing for your pursuit of speed
- Syncros RR2.0 wheels spin on hubs using DT Swiss internals for lasting, smooth-spinning performance
- Continental Ultra Race tires ensure light, fast-rolling performance and offer puncture protection to keep you rolling to the finish line
- Please note: pedals are not included
- Specs on the Scott Foil 20 carbon road bike are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Scott Racing Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Scott Foil carbon
Scott Foil carbon
Shimano Ultegra Compact, 50/34
Shimano Ultegra,11-25, 10-speed
Number of Gears
Syncros RR2.0, 20h
Syncros RR2.0, 24h
Continental Ultra Race, 700x23
Ritchey Foil Aero Pro Carbon
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...