Pocket Guide to Weather Forecasting
Learn how to predict changes in the weather with the useful Pocket Guide to Weather Forecasting. Its step-by-step process simplifies forecasting weather with easy-to-follow methodologies.
- Labeled index and tabbed pages allow you to quickly get to the information you are looking for; each tab identifies a forecasting approach
- Includes quick forecasting guidelines, nature's top 20 signals, cloud formations and types and what each means, weather fronts, barometric pressure, wind direction and terrain
- Illustrations of cloud formations and weather fronts show you exactly what to look for
- Also includes a detailed Beaufort wind velocity chart for use at sea
- Rugged and flexible plastic sheets are virtually indestructible; they're dirt- and waterproof and can be gently cleaned with a soft cloth and water
- Laser-printed with raised ink on specially coated, high-contrast bright white plastic sheets
- Practical spiral binding lets you lay the book flat and keep it open, even in windy conditions
- Measuring 4.5 x 3.6 x 0.4 in., this guide easily slips into a pocket, glove compartment, backpack or bike bag
4.5 x 3.6 x 0.4 inches
Number of Pages
Pocket Guides Publishing
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...