The North Face Himalayan Mittens
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Keep your hands warm while you're atop an alpine peak with The North Face Himalayan mittens .
- Ripstop nylon exteriors with Gore WindStopper® laminate eliminate windchill yet remain breathable so you stay dry and warm
- High-quality 600-fill goose down combines with PrimaLoft® polyester fiber insulation for exceptional warmth in frigid temperatures
- FlashDry™ fabric additive in liners dramatically improves drying time and breathability without adding weight or bulk or washing out
- Made of crushed coconut shells and crushed volcanic rock, FlashDry moves moisture from 1 layer to another to keep you dry
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ uses 5 measurements of the hand to construct gloves with an accurate and consistent fit
- Kevlar-reinforced knuckles and finger caps stand up to frequent use
- Grippy water-resistant leather palms help you hold onto ski poles, ice axes and other gear
- Soft polyester lining is comfortable next to skin
- Tighten the gaskets at the cuffs to lock out winter weather; ladderlock wrist cinches secure the fit
- Include hang loops so you can clip the mittens to your climbing harness with a carabiner (sold separately)
- Leashes secure The North Face Himalayan mittens to your wrists
Imported.View all The North Face The North Face
600-fill goose down/PrimaLoft polyester fibers
XS S M L XL Length 5.5 - 6 6.5 - 7 7.8 - 8 8.5 - 9 9+ Hand Circumference 6 - 6.5 7 - 7.5 8 - 8.5 9 - 9.5 9.5+
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...