Kokatat Lightweight Gore-Tex Paddling Suit - Men's Video
The lightweight Gore-Tex® paddling suit from Kokatat supplies splash protection for kayakers who want more comfort than neoprene wetsuits can provide.
- Tough nylon with Gore-Tex laminate is completely waterproof, extremely breathable and highly durable
- Tough reinforcements at elbows, knees and seat boost abrasion resistance and durability
- Neoprene neck gasket seals with skin to help keep water out
- Elastic drawcord waist with cordlock keeps suit snugly fitted around midsection
- Waterproof front-entry zipper eases dressing and relief zipper speeds pit stops
- Adjustable leg and arm cuffs with hook-and-loop closures dial in the fit; arm cuffs have latex gaskets to enhance protection
- Reflective highlights on front of suit enhances visibility in low light
- Integrated Gore-Tex socks are more comfortable than latex gaskets and prevent water from entering suit at legs
- Built for mild surface immersion; not intended to replace a full dry suit in more challenging conditions such as whitewater or very cold water
- Machine or hand wash in cold water with powdered detergent; do not bleach or dry clean; store dry, hanging or loosely folded
Made in USA.
|Fabric||Nylon with Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane|