- Tough nylon with Gore-Tex laminate is completely waterproof, extremely breathable and highly durable
- Tough reinforcements at elbows, knees and seat boost abrasion resistance and durability
- Neoprene neck gasket seals with skin to help keep water out
- Elastic drawcord waist with cordlock keeps suit snugly fitted around midsection
- Waterproof front-entry zipper eases dressing and relief zipper speeds pit stops
- Adjustable leg and arm cuffs with hook-and-loop closures dial in the fit; arm cuffs have latex gaskets to enhance protection
- Reflective highlights on front of suit enhances visibility in low light
- Integrated Gore-Tex socks are more comfortable than latex gaskets and prevent water from entering suit at legs
- Built for mild surface immersion; not intended to replace a full dry suit in more challenging conditions such as whitewater or very cold water
- Machine or hand wash in cold water with powdered detergent; do not bleach or dry clean; store dry, hanging or loosely folded
Made in USA.
|Fabric||Nylon with Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane|
CHEST: Measure at the widest point. If the person is muscular, take a second measurement at the armpit area, across the upper chest. Use the larger of the two measurements. HIP: Place the tape around the hips and across the widest point of the buttocks. Make sure that all pockets are empty. INSEAM: This is also referred to as the “crotch to ankle bone” measurement. Have the person stand with legs straight and feet about 12” apart. Measure from the crotch area, snug up against the body, down to the ankle bone. SLEEVE LENGTH: Hold arm directly out to the side, parallel to the floor, palm down. Bend the elbow forward, stop hand in front of nose. Place the tape at the base of the neck, starting at the spine. Run tape along the arm, turn at the elbow, measuring to the wrist bone. WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.