Platypus GravityWorks Water Filter
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
The Platypus GravityWorks™ water filter delivers 4 liters of potable water in just 2.5 minutes without requiring a single pump stroke.
- GravityWorks filter combines the speed and utility of the original Platypus CleanStream™ gravity filter with less weight and improved durability
- System includes two 4-liter reservoirs, 1 for dirty water and 1 for clean water; reservoirs have hang loops for easy in-camp use
- To use, simply fill the dirty reservoir with water and hang it above the clean water reservoir to let gravity carry water through the filter
- Hollow fiber filter technology offers a high flow rate of 1.75 liters per minute—that's 4 liters in 2.5 minutes!
- Filter physically removes particles, protozoa, and bacteria down to 0.2 microns in size, including giardia, salmonella, cryptosporidia and others
- Dirty reservoir features a quick-disconnect valve that automatically shuts off the flow of water when the hose is disconnected
- Shutoff hose clamp on the clean water hose allows on-demand water control for filling bottles; clamp also shuts off the system when not in use
- Clean the system by simply holding the clean reservoir above the dirty reservoir to backflush the filter
- Reservoirs feature SlimeGuard™ antimicrobial treatment for taste-free performance
- Platypus GravityWorks™ water filter system is compatible with Platypus Bottles, Water Tanks™ and Big Zip SL™ reservoirs, all sold separately
Made in USA.View all Platypus Platypus
1.75 liters per minute
Protozoa and Bacteria
(Filter) 2 x 8.5 / (reservoir) 17.7 x 9.1 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...