Trails Illustrated Glacier Peak Wilderness Topographic Map
The Trails Illustrated Glacier Peak Wilderness topographic map is an essential travel companion for outdoor enthusiasts exploring this rugged area of Washington state's North Cascades.
- Expertly researched and created in partnership with the U.S. Forest Service and others
- Provides unparalleled detail of the wilderness area and parts of Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie and Okanogan-Wenatchee national forests
- Also covers Glacier Peak, Lake Chelan, Henry M. Jackson and Wild Sky wilderness areas, Skagit and Suiattle rivers, Entiat Mountains, the Pacific Crest Trail and Lake Wenatchee
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:75,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2010
Made in USA.View all Trails Illustrated Washington and Oregon Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...