Scott Scale 29er Team Bike - 2011
This product is not available.Shop similar products
With its large 29 in. wheels, the Scott Scale 29er Team hardtail mountain bike tackles terrain with smooth performance and momentum.
- Lightweight, butted aluminum frame is tuned to maximize efficiency in the climbs and remain responsive when descending
- Rock Shox Tora TK 29 Coil suspension fork supplies 100mm of travel and features both remote lockout and rebound adjustment; alloy steerer offers weight savings
- All-Shimano drivetrain features an SLX rear derailleur and Deore shifters and front derailleur for snappy shifts through the 27 gears
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure simple, effective finessing of your speed along with outright stopping power; 180mm rotor up front, 160mm in back
- Schwalbe Rocket Ron tires ensure great traction and rolling performance on the trail
- Full-length cable housing deters gunky buildup that saps shifting performance; replaceable rear derailleur hanger helps extend the frame's usable lifespan
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Scott Hardtail Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Rock Shox Tora TK 29 Coil, 100mm travel
Shimano Deore FC-M542, 44/32/22
Shimano CS HG50, 11-34, 9-speed
Number of Gears
Shimano BR-M445 hydraulic disc
Alex XC-49 Disc
Scott Team Disc CL 32h
Shimano FH-RM629 Disc CL, 32h
Schwalbe Rocket Ron, 29x2.25
Scott Pilot 15 Team
Ritchey OE integrated
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...