Metolius Magnum Crash Pad
The Metolius Magnum crash pad lives up to its name with a giant 70 x 47 in. spread and 4 in. of thickness that will cushion your falls while you work a boulder problem.
- 3-panel design with angled hinges allows the pad to fold up compactly for easy transportation to the crag; angled hinges eliminate gutters found on many folding pads
- 3 layers of foam absorb impacts: 1 in. of closed-cell foam on top, 2.5 in. of open-cell foam in the center and 0.5 in. of closed-cell foam on the bottom
- Tough exterior fabric stands up to regular use outdoors; carpeted logo gives you a place to wipe your shoes clean
- Small exterior stash pocket and a large interior pocket hold shoes, chalk bags and other essentials
- Padded shoulder straps make it easy to carry in to your favorite problems; also includes dual sets of drag handles
- Unbreakable aluminum buckles are guaranteed for life
- Closure flap reverses when pad is in use to protect shoulder straps from the ground
- The Metolius Magnum crash pad also makes an awesome crag bed for vans and pickup trucks
Imported.View all Metolius Bouldering Crash Pads
(Open) 70 x 47 x 4 / (folded) 47 x 25 x 13 inches
18 lbs. 11.2 oz.