REI Co-op Tarn 18 Pack - Youth
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
The REI Tarn 18 pack perfectly suits young outdoor adventurers ages 8 -12. With the same high-quality materials and design as an adult pack, this pack is sized and shaped to fit kids comfortably.
- FreeFlow sculpted back panel reduces sweaty contact areas with peaks and valleys that let vapor escape; soft foam allows the pack to conform to kids' backs for a stable fit
- Contoured and padded hipbelt features zippered pockets for handy storage of small essentials
- Panel loading main compartment is easy to organize and access; hydration pocket fits a 50 fl. oz. hydration reservoir (sold separately)
- The REI Tarn 18 pack features a large mesh pocket on the front and a zippered pocket on the top for stashing extras such as a jacket, hat and gloves
- Safety whistle is built into the sternum strap buckle so a child need never be without this 10 essentials item
- Mesh side pockets hold water bottles and afternoon snacks; lightweight lash points allow kids to strap additional gear to the front of the pack
Imported.View all REI Co-op Daypacks
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
1,100 cubic inches
1 lb. 3 oz.
Fits Torso Length (in.)
8 to 12 years
Number of Exterior Pockets
6 + main compartment
15 x 9.75 x 6.5 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...