AMC Quiet Water: New Hampshire and Vermont Canoe and Kayak Guide - 3rd Edtion
Quiet Water: New Hampshire and Vermont Canoe and Kayak Guide is great for canoeists and kayakers of all abilities, and features 95 trips that offer the best calm-water paddling in the region.
- Author: John Hayes and Alex Wilson
- Softcover; 295 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Appalachian Mountain Club Books; copyright 2010
- New edition offers additional trips, GPS coordintes and fully updated directions and information
- Detailed descriptions of trips include maps and photographs, GPS coordinates, driving directions and put-in instructions
- Easy-to-use Trip Planner lists location, trip time, distance, difficulty and special features for each of the trips
- Trips are further simplified thanks to information on local outfitters and safety and equipment tips
Made in USA.View all AMC New England and Mid-Atlantic Paddling Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...