- No more relying on beeps or looking for LEDs—the screen displays latitude/longitude, operating instructions, usage tips, transmission bursts and remaining battery power
- Display also makes self-testing your beacon simple and easy to understand by visually walking you through the self-test step by step
- Non-emergency messaging (subscription required) allows you to send an "I'm OK" message along with your GPS coordinates to preselected email addresses
- Unique registered distress signal tells rescuers where and who you are
- 66-channel GPS fixes your location within 100m; satellite signal alerts Search and Rescue and a 121.5 MHz local homing signal guides rescuers to your exact location
- Super bright LED strobe light helps rescuers find you quickly
- Light and small beacon is carried easily in a pack or pocket
- Easily self-test the circuitry, battery power and 406 MHz transmission for peace of mind, knowing your beacon will work when you need it
- GPS acquisition test mode allows you to test the GPS functionality up to 60 times over the life of the battery
- Once activated, the beacon transmits for up to 35 hrs. in typical conditions
- Buoyant, floating design is waterproof down to 16 ft. for up to an hour and 33 ft. for up to 10 min.
- The ACR Electronics AquaLink View Personal Locator Beacon includes a removable attachment clip
Made in USA.
This Personal Locator Beacon should only be used in situations of grave and imminent danger, and only as a last resort when all means of self-rescue have been exhausted.
This personal locator beacon has been pre-programmed with the US country code. If your country of residence is outside the United States, you will need to have the beacon reprogrammed by a local dealer or service center, which may involve additional cost.
|Location Accuracy||100 meters|
|Water-Resistant Depth||5 meters|
|Batteries||Lithium (5 year replacement life)|
|Dimensions||5.8 x 2.3 x 1.5 inches|
|Certification||Approved by FCC; COSPAS-SARSAT|