Mount Diablo State Park Trail Map - 6th Edition
The sixth edition Mount Diablo State Park Trail Map is a "must have" for park users, from the casual visitor looking for a picnic spot to the serious hiker who wants to explore less visited corners.
- Newly updated map is printed in full color on waterproof, tear-resistant paper to last through many trips and seasons
- Topographic map clearly shows all 187 miles of hiking trails, along with suitability for bikes and horses, elevations and UTM GPS grids
- Back of the map provides general park information, guidelines, history, natural environment, points of interest, favorite hikes and notes for campers and picnickers
- Folded map measures 9 x 4 in.; unfolds to 35.5 x 26.5 in.
- Published by Mount Diablo Interpretive Association; copyright 2009
Made in USA.
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...