Trails Illustrated Salt River Canyon Topographic Map
Created in cooperation with the U.S.Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management, the Trails Illustrated Salt River Canyon Topographic Map is an essential companion for your outdoor adventures.
- Flowing across the southern part of Tonto National Forest, Salt River provides abundant recreational opportunities just outside of Phoenix.
- Includes Superstition, White Canyon, Sierra Ancha and Salt River Canyon wildernesses, and more than 50 miles of the Salt River along with access points and fishing areas
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:70,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2009
Made in USA.View all Trails Illustrated Southwest Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...