Trails Illustrated North Fork: Glacier National Park Topographic Map
The Trails Illustrated North Fork: Glacier National Park topographic map will benefit even the most experienced outdoors enthusiast exploring this pristine landscape blessed with very few amenities.
- Created in partnership with the National Park Service, U.S. Forest Service and others
- Expertly researched map features key areas of interest such as Bowman Lake, Lake McDonald Valley, Goat Haunt and Avalanche Creek
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:50,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4 x 7.5 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2009
Made in USA.View all Trails Illustrated Mountain West Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...