Mammut Smart Belay Device
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Mammut Smart belay device helps you catch your climbing partner and hold his/her weight with ease while sport climbing or working a route at the gym.
- Dependable, non-mechanical design pinches the rope during a fall to make catching and holding hard falls easy
- Extended lever lets you easily release the locking feature when you need to lower a climber
- Rope can be fed through the belay device quickly and easily while belaying a leader
- Accepts a wide range of ropes, from 8.9mm - 10.5mm in diameter
- Can be use to rappel on a single line only
- Mammut Smart belay device is designed for sport and top rope climbing; it is not intended for use as an autoblock belay device
Imported.View all Mammut Belay and Rappel Devices
Suitable For Belaying
Suitable For Rappelling
Fits Rope Sizes
8.9mm - 10.5mm, single
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...