Cannondale 29er 4 Bike - 2009
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Cannondale 29er 4 bike boasts 29 in. wheels to enhance your attack and speed on varied terrain.
- T6061 aluminum Caffeine 29 frame uses a butted top tube, down tube, seat tube and seatstays to reduce weight while maintaining strength
- RockShox Dart suspension fork offers up a solid 80mm of travel to make butter out of the chop on the trail
- Quickly snap through gears with the SRAM X-5 trigger shifters; Shimano Deore/SRAM X-5 derailleurs make the 27-speed drivetrain an effortless extension of your pedaling prowess
- Avid Juicy 3 hydraulic disc brakes and levers lay down some serious stopping power, thanks in part to the pairing of a 185mm rotor up front and a 160mm rotor in the back
- Jalco X320 29 in. rims are laced up with DT Swiss Champion spokes and outfitted with Continental Race King 29x2.2 in. tires for all-terrain handling and traction
- Specs and images are subject to change
Made in USA.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Hardtail Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
RockShox Dart, 80mm travel
Shimano FC-M442, 44/32/22
SRAM X-5 Trigger
Shimano HG50 11-34, 9-speed
Avid Juicy 3 185/160mm rotors
Avid Juicy 3
Jalco X320 29, 32 hole
Continental Race King 29x2.2
Cannondale XC3 HeadShok, 31.8mm
Wellgo alloy platform with cages
Cannondale HeadShok Si
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...