- Features removable, lace-up high altitude liners with a special reflective coating for top thermal performance, comfortable foam footbeds and an insulating brushed lining
- Rigid and durable Pebax® plastic shells are completely waterproof and maintain flexibility in extreme cold
- Hinged ankles and tongues made of soft plastic allow ankle flexibility; hard plastic uppers ensure support and protection
- Rustproof, riveted hardware secures lacing; full rubber randing enhances edging ability and abrasion resistance
- EVA midsoles add critical cushioning and insulation
- Vibram® Stabeler outsoles offer excellent grip, stability and durability
- Aggressively rockered soles balance the boots' stiffness and allow a normal gait during approach
- Boots are compatible with step-in crampons
Please note: These boots are UK sizing. Refer to size chart US equivalents.
|Average Footwear Weight (Pair)||5 lbs. 10 oz.|
Rock Shoes: Scarpa recommends you downsize 1/2 to 2 full sizes from street shoe size, though downsizing depends on shoe model, intended use and personal preference. Mountaineering: Scarpa recommends you upsize 1/2 size or more depending on desired fit. Scarpa plastic mountaineering boots are based on the UK sizing scale. Ski Boots: All Scarpa ski bootsare measured in Mondo sizing.Highlighted (or not) sizes share the same shell size; the liners are lasted for each 1/2 size. Some skiers may want to downsize up to 1 full Mondo size, depending upon personal preference.