Mountaineers Books Best Hikes With Dogs: Central California
It's a dog's life, so take a break with Fido and hike any of these 55 paw-pleasing hikes from Santa Cruz to Bishop to San Luis Obispo.
- Authors: Linda and David Mullally
- Softcover; 213 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- The Mountaineers Books; copyright 2008
- Trail finder chart lists hikes by terrain, difficulty for dogs and leash regulations
- On many trails, no leashes are required and rarely do you encounter a crowd to dodge
- Discusses what to pack for your pooch (Ten Canine Essentials)
- Leave No Trace practices encouraged and explained
Made in USA.View all Mountaineers Books California Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...