- Created in partnership with local land management agencies, this expertly researched map delivers unmatched detail and helpful information for outdoor enthusiasts
- Includes Tuolomne Meadows, Garnet, Thousand Island, Tenaya and Merced lakes, Moraine Meadows, Quartz Mountain and the Cathedral Range
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:40,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4 x 7.5 in.; unfolded dimensions: 36 x 22 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2009
Made in USA.