National Geographic Eagle / Avon Topographic Map
The Trails Illustrated Eagle / Avon topographic map is the ultimate tool for exploring this region in the heart of the Colorado Rockies.
- Designed for experienced and novice outdoor enthusiasts, this expertly researched map was created in partnership with the U.S. Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management
- Covers Holy Cross Wilderness, White River National Forest, Beaver Creek Ski Area, Bocco and Hardscrabble Mountains, Eagle River, Gypsum Ponds wildlife area and Sylvan Lake
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:40,680 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4 x 7.5 in.; unfolded dimensions: 22 x 32 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2006
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product Line View all National Geographic Colorado Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...