Trails Illustrated Kremmling / Granby Topographic Map
The Trails Illustrated Kremmling / Granby topographic map delivers unmatched detail and valuable information to assist you in your exploration of this popular Colorado recreational area.
- Expertly researched and created in partnership with local land management agencies
- Includes Arapaho National Recreation Area, Wolford Mountain, Hinman, Willow Creek and Williams Fork reservoirs and Cottonwood and Gunsight passes
- Also includes Hot Sulphur Springs, Junction Butte and Kemp-Breeze state wildlife areas along with portions of the Colorado and Blue rivers
- Covers the towns of Kremmling, Granby, Parshall and Hot Sulphur Springs, along with info on Wolford Mountain's extensive trail system
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:40,680 scale
- Folded dimensions: 4 x 7.5 in.; unfolded dimensions: 25.5 x 32 in.
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2007
Made in USA.View all Trails Illustrated Colorado Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...