National Geographic La Garita / Cochetopa Hills Topographic Map
The Trails Illustrated La Garita / Cochetopa Hills topographic map provides unmatched detail of this mountainous and forested area in southern Colorado.
- Expertly researched and created in partnership with the U.S. Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management and others
- Covers part of San Isabel, Gunnison and Rio Grande national forests and La Garita and Powderhorn wilderness areas
- Also covers La Garita and San Juan Mountains, Sawatch Range, Silver Thread Scenic Byway and the Continental Divide
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:63,360 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4 x 7.5 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2008
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Colorado Maps
|State / Province|