National Geographic Deckers/Rampart Range Trail Map
This beautifully detailed Trails Illustrated folded map offers comprehensive coverage of Deckers and Rampart Range in Colorado.
- Provides valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers the durability needed for outdoor use
- Includes selected waypoints in both Lat./Lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 7.5 x 4 in. folded and 32 x 22 in. fully opened; scale of 1:25,000 and 1:50,000
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 1979 (revised 2007)
Made in USA.
Coverage includes Pike National Forest, Roxborough State Park, Cheeseman Lake/Canyon, South Platte River trout waters, Westcreek, Deckers, Pine Nook, Sprucewood, Pine, Buffalo Creek, Waterton Canyon, Reynolds Park, Stoney Pass and portions of the Colorado Trail.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Colorado Maps
|State / Province|