National Geographic Salida / St. Elmo / Shavano Peak Topographic Map
The Trails Illustrated Salida / St. Elmo / Shavano Peak topographic map offers unparalleled detail for outdoor enthusiasts exploring this area in the heart of Colorado's San Isabel National Forest.
- This map will guide you along trails, up and down peaks and across rivers and lakes as you enjoy your outdoor adventure
- Expertly researched and created in partnership with the U.S. Forest Service, the Bureau of Land Management and others
- Covers North Fork Reservoir, Tabeguache Peak, Mount Princeton and the Collegiate Peaks Byway with its many recreation areas
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:40,680 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4 x 7.5 in.; unfolded dimensions: 22 x 32 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2008
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Colorado Maps
|State / Province