- Provides valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers the durability needed for outdoor use
- Includes selected waypoints in both Lat./Lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 7.5 x 4 in. folded and 32 x 22 in. fully opened; scale of 1:40,680
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 1984 (revised 2007)
Made in USA.
Coverage includes Routt National Forest, Mount Zirkel Wilderness, Pearl Lake and Steamboat Lake state parks, Hahns Peak, Pearl, Steamboat, Big Creek, Boettcher, Gilpin and Bear Lakes and the Frying Pan Basin.