Mountaineers Books Best Hikes With Dogs - North Carolina
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Covers over 51 of the best dog-friendly hikes in North Carolina, with information on all you need to know before you hit the trails.
- Authors: Karen Chavez
- Softcover; 237 pages; black-and-white photos; maps; illustrations
- The Mountaineers Books; copyright 2007
- Be prepared before you hit the trails with your pup; learn what to pack, get advice on trail etiquette and be aware of potential doggy dangers
- Covers Asheville, Winston-Salem, Piedmont, Uwharrie National Forest, and the Mountains-to-Sea trail
- Includes distance, difficulty, best hiking season, highest point, elevation gain, rules and fees, USGS topo map listing and contact information
- Also includes elevation graph and summary topo maps with trail overlays
- Handy trail-finder chart helps you choose an ideal hike based on length, fitness level of your dog, views, water access and more
Made in USA.View all Mountaineers Books Southeast Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...