- Durable polycarbonate construction keeps the weight light and the inner volume high
- Large rainproof lid features a snapping bump/tab locking mechanism and screws on and off easily without the use of tools
- Dimpled exterior keeps tie-down straps from shifting and eliminates the need for a carrying pouch
- Translucent vault makes finding your meal selection easy
- Container helps suppress strong odors from food, sunscreen, insect repellent, soap and toothpaste, lessening the chance of bear vs. human conflict
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild dishwashing detergent
- With the lid fully closed the BearVault also makes a great camp seat
- This BearVault model has approval from both the Sierra Interagency Black Bear Group and Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee
- Store BearVault at least 100 yards downwind of campsite, preferably in the shade to keep contents cool
- Never keep a bear canister inside your tent!
Made in USA.
|Gear Capacity (L)||11.5 liter|
|Gear Capacity (cu. in.)||700 cubic inches|
|Dimensions||12.7 x 8.7 inches|
|Weight||2 lbs. 9 oz.|