Brooks Cascadia 3 Trail-Running Shoes - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Cushioned for running on tough trails, these Cascadia 3 shoes feature adaptable posts to adjust to terrain irregularities and provide stability.
- Durable synthetic leather/polyester mesh uppers with microfiber overlays are lightweight and airy for quick drying and draining performance
- Polyester linings absorb and disperse moisture for enhanced comfort; removable insoles add cushioning
- Midsoles feature a special polymer compound formulated to resist compression and rebound more quickly than standard EVA
- Medial and lateral Pivot Posting system helps outsoles adapt, offering stability on uneven surfaces
- Silicone-based HydroFlow® system at heels and forefeet features fluid-filled center chambers that damp shock
- Forefoot Ballistic Rock Shields protect feet from sharp rocks
- HPR Green outsoles are made of high-density carbon rubber for outstanding durability and feature aggressive lugs for maximum trail bite
- A low-waste production process makes these ''green'' outsoles environmentally friendly
Imported.Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 9.View all Brooks Brooks
Polyester mesh/synthetic leather/microfiber overlays
Foam polymer alloy/silicone pods
Rubber and EVA compound
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...