- Author: Kathy and Craig Copeland
- Softcover; 262 pages; full-color photos; 4-color maps
- Wilderness Press; copyright 2007
- Each superlative hike in this North Cascades guidebook was selected for its power to create awe!
- Full-color photos throughout will leave you saying, ''Wow!''
- Coverage ranges from short, tremendous day hikes to multi-day backpacking adventures
- Unconventional approach gives both ''fact'' and ''opinion'' coverage for each hike
- The authors don't hesitate to tell hikers which trails they should avoid altogether, in addition to which trails must be seen