FalconGuides Road Biking Massachusetts: A Guide to the Greatest Bike Rides in Massachusetts
This guide features 40 carefully designed rides throughout the state, from the summit of Mount Greylock to the tip of Cape Cod.
- Author: Tom Catalini
- Softcover; 187 pages; black-and-white photographs; maps
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC; copyright 2007
- Rides for every fitness level and ability, from an easy 17 mi. ramble to a challenging 124 mi. classic
- The guide is conveniently divided into four categories according to degree of difficulty for easy reference
- Detailed information about each ride includes directions, length, terrain, traffic conditions and road hazards
- Route directions are given with mile markers, making them precise and easy-to-follow
- Also includes recommended rest-stops and eateries that make for a fun and festive outing
Made in USA.View the FalconGuides Road Biking Product Line View all FalconGuides New England and Mid-Atlantic Cycling Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...