Mountaineers Books Snowshoe Routes - New England
If you're hankering for a winter hike, discover the delight of snowshoeing with this comprehensive guide to some of New England's most scenic routes!
- Authors: Diane Bair & Pamela Wright
- Softcover; 251 pages; black-and-white photos and maps
- The Mountaineers Books; copyright 2006
- Covers 72 scenic routes throughout Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine
- Routes range from beginner to backcountry
- Each route description is introduced with at-a-glance data, including difficulty rating, distance, elevation, contact information and directions
- Introductory material includes information on equipment, technique, clothing, winter driving, avalanche awareness and winter safety
Made in USA.View all Mountaineers Books New England and Mid-Atlantic Snowsports Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...