BlueWater 1'' Climb-Spec Tubular Webbing
Use this tubular webbing for making your own runners or etriers, for anchoring or for use as a sling.
- Sewn in a tube shape and flattened out for double strength
- When tying your own runners, leave at least 2" tails for safety
- Ideal for tying with a water knot; meant to be tightened under full-body weight
- For proper instructions, consult a climbing reference, i.e. Mountaineering Freedom of the Hills
- Please note: full spool length is 300 ft. and the spool may not contain 1 continuous piece of webbing; REI cannot guarantee that large orders will be 1 continuous piece
Made in USA.Cord and webbing are sold by the foot; when ordering, please indicate the number of feet you would like in the "quantity" box.View all BlueWater Tubular Webbing
Weight per Foot
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...