Kokatat Hydrus 2.5 SuperNova Semi-Dry Paddling Suit - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Made of waterproof/breathable fabric, the women's Kokatat Hydrus 2.5 SuperNova Semi-Dry paddling suit is a durable, comfortable alternative to wetsuits or paddling jackets for recreation and touring.
- Semi-dry suit is built with all the features of a Kokatat top-end dry suit—but with a neoprene neck gasket instead of traditional latex, and flexible entry and relief zippers
- Hydrus 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable fabric helps keep you dry
- Tough CORDURA® nylon reinforcements at elbows, knees and seat for abrasion-resistance and durability
- Waterproof front entry zipper and rear relief zipper allow easy entry/exit and allow for faster pit stops
- Adjustable neoprene leg and arm cuffs with hook-and-loop closures; arm cuffs have latex gaskets for solid waterproof protection
- Integrated Hydrus 3.0 socks with hook-and-loop adjustable neoprene over-cuffs
- APT super-stretch neoprene collar with hook-and-loop adjustment helps keep a snug fit
- Elastic drawcord waist with cordlock secures fit
- Women-specific cut uses shorter sleeve, torso and inseam length to eliminate bulkiness; narrower shoulder cut enhances mobility
- Women's features also include a narrowed waist, fuller hips with longer rise and thigh gussets for a more customized shape and comfort fit
- Built for mild surface immersion and not intended to replace a full dry suit in more challenging conditions like whitewater or very cold water
- Machine or hand wash in cold water with powdered detergent; do not bleach or dry clean and store dry, hanging or loosely folded
Made in USA.View all Kokatat Women's Dry Suits
S M L XL Short Height Range 5'-5'4" 5'4"-5'8" 5'6"-6' 5'4"-5'8" Weight Range 100-120 130-150 160-180 180-200 Chest 34-37 37-40 40-43 46-49 Sleeve Length 29-30 31-32 32-33 32-33 Waist 27-30 30-33 33-37 40-43 Hip 36-39 39-42 42-45 48-52 Inseam 27-28 28-29 29-30 28-29
CHEST: Measure at the widest point. If the person is muscular, take a second measurement at the armpit area, across the upper chest. Use the larger of the two measurements.
HIP: Place the tape around the hips and across the widest point of the buttocks. Make sure that all pockets are empty.
INSEAM: This is also referred to as the “crotch to ankle bone” measurement. Have the person stand with legs straight and feet about 12” apart. Measure from the crotch area, snug up against the body, down to the ankle bone.
SLEEVE LENGTH: Hold arm directly out to the side, parallel to the floor, palm down. Bend the elbow forward, stop hand in front of nose. Place the tape at the base of the neck, starting at the spine. Run tape along the arm, turn at the elbow, measuring to the wrist bone.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...