Outdoor Research Swift Cap
Wicking sweat, venting heat and protecting critical areas from the sun, the Outdoor Research Swift Cap is a high-performance choice for all kinds of training and outdoor adventures.
- Shaped brim shades your eyes and nylon panels provide UPF 50+ sun protection on the crown of your head
- 3-panel mesh completely covers the top of the head, providing breathability for coolness and wicking away dampness for comfort
- Another 3 panels rest lightly above the forehead and scalp (and above the mesh) where they stand ready to block any wind and rain that dare show
- Adjustable closure in back for a snug, comfortable fit
- Low profile fits nicely under a helmet for climbing and ski touring
- Accent color along edge of brim and in forehead logo
- Machine wash cold; do not bleach; drip dry; do not iron; do not dry clean
- Weighs 2.5 oz. (71 g)
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Ball Caps
Crown and brim: 60% recycled nylon/40% nylon
|Length of Bill|
Contains recycled materials
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around your head where the headwear would fit comfortably.