FalconGuides Mountain Biking the San Francisco Bay Area
Experience the birthplace of the mountain bike revolution--wide-open spaces around the Bay Area provide an escape from the urban landscape.
- Author: Lorene Jackson
- Softcover; 285 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- The Globe Pequot Press; copyright 2004
- Features rides in the North Bay, South Bay, East Bay and San Francisco Peninsula
- Detailed ride descriptions, easy-to-read maps and elevations profiles
- At-a-glance ride specs, including rating for physical and technical difficulty
- Tips on riding and trip preparation
Made in USA.View all FalconGuides California Cycling Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...