This product is no longer available.
- Built on a woman's last with enhanced arch support for comfort on long hikes
- Optimized nose and tail shape allow a natural stride while providing a balanced platform for stable footing
- Custom-processed 7075 T-7 Easton aluminum frames and abrasion-resistant Duratek™ decks withstand harsh, cold conditions
- ArchFlex™ bindings feature a single-pull, uniloop webbing design that tightens snugly with a light pull
- Floating, padded tongue distributes pressure evenly to eliminate pinching, improving blood circulation for added warmth
- Durable, stainless-steel All-Trac™ toe crampon provides a secure grip on icy slopes
- Stainless-steel heel cleat and Traverse Trac™ side traction rails for secure downhill and traverse traction
- Recommended load specification includes weight of hiker with gear
Made in USA.
|Recommended load||80 - 150 pounds|
|Frame material||7000-series aluminum|
|Deck material||Polyurethane-coated nylon|
|Crampon material||Stainless steel|
|Weight per pair||3 lbs. 7 oz.|