Mountaineers Books Glacier-Waterton International Peace Park - 2nd Edition
The Rockies of Montana and Alberta, Canada are the breathtaking backdrop for hiking and backpacking through the International Peace Park.
- Author: Vicky Spring
- Softcover; 256 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- The Mountaineers Books; copyright 2003
- Completely revised guide to 70 hikes, with stunning photos
- Handy trail profiles for each hike and "Trail Finder" tables for each section of the park
- Informative sidebars cover topics such as family activities, park geology and bears
- Tips on how to get to the park, where to stay, weather, activities available and historical information
- Trail Reference Chart for all 70 trails in the book, noting mileage, elevation gain, hiking time, best season to hike and difficulty level
Imported.View all Mountaineers Books Mountain West Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...