Product Image of color Blue loading
Fisher Space Pen Stowaway
This pen combines a compact, stowaway design with a pressurized ink cartridge that allows the pen to write nearly anywhere, on anything.
- Pressurized ink cartridge continuously feeds ink to the tungsten carbide ball, allowing pen to write at any angle--even upside down
- Visco-elastic ink writes smoothly and dependably on most surfaces, even under water, over fingerprints, in freezing cold, extreme heat and in space!
- Stainless-steel, precision-machined socket prevents leaks and oozing, yet delivers uniform ink flow
- Small, compact design fits almost anywhere; measures 3.75 inches and weighs less than 0.2 ounces
- Ink will not dry out for over 100 years
- Black ink; medium point
- Since 1967, Fisher Space Pens have been used by American astronauts on all manned space flights
Made in USA.View all Fisher Space Pen Pens