Pocket Guides Publishing Pocket Guide to Outdoor Survival
This pocket guide is designed to help the outdoor enthusiast avoid life-threatening emergencies in the outdoors.
- Authors: Ron Cordes, Gary LaFontaine and Stan Bradshaw
- Plastic "wipe-clean" pages bound with ring-binding; 14 double-sided pages; measures 3.5" x 4.5"
- Pocket Guides Publishing; copyright 2017
- The emphasis is on common sense (an all too uncommon commodity) and preparedness
- Subjects covered are clothes, navigation, if you become lost, emergency signals, shelter, fire, food, water, lightening
- Also covers avalanche, hypothermia and driving emergencies
Imported.View all Pocket Guides Publishing Health and Safety Books
4.5 x 3.5 inches
Ron Cordes, Gary LaFontaine and Stan Bradshaw
Number of Pages
Pocket Guides Publishing
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...