Adventure Medical Kits UltraLight / Watertight First-Aid Kit Video
Functional and light, the Adventure Medical Ultralight / Watertight .9 first-aid kit carries enough medical supplies for a group of 4, yet tips the scales at a mere 10.4 oz..
- Designed for life in the bottom of the pack, zippered ripstop silnylon outer bag has 2 inner DryFlex™ watertight pouches to ensure contents are kept clean and dry
- Wound care items: 3 butterfly closure strips, 2 triple antibiotic ointments, 3 antiseptic wipes and 1 pair of nitrile gloves
- Bandages: 8 sterile dressings, 2 non-adherent sterile dressings, 2 conforming gauze bandages, 5 adhesive bandages and 3 knuckle bandages
- 10 yards adhesive tape, 1 elastic bandage, 11 precut and shaped moleskin pieces and 3 alcohol swabs
- Medications: 6 ibuprofen, 2 aspirin, 2 antihistamine and 2 AfterBite® sting-relief wipes
- Other equipment: splinter picker forceps, 3 safety pins and a 26 x 2 in. roll of duct tape
Made in USA.
|Best Use||Backpacking, Hiking|
|Dimensions||8.5 x 6.5 x 2 inches|