- Ceramic/carbon Marathon™ EX element effectively removes bacteria and protozoa including giardia and cryptosporidia
- Also removes unpleasant tastes and odors caused by organic compounds, such as iodine, chlorine and pesticides
- Filter can be cleaned over and over for maximum field life with no tools required
- AirSpring Accumulator™ increases filtration speed up to 1 liter per min.
- Bottom screws onto an MSR Dromedary® Bag or Nalgene® water bottle for easy operation (both sold separately)
- Easy disassembly lets you troubleshoot and maintain the MSR MiniWorks EX filter in the field
Made in USA.
Weight reported dry, without accessories.
|Filter Medium||Ceramic with carbon core|
|Removes/Destroys||Protozoa and Bacteria|
|Pump Force||10.4 pounds|
|Pump Strokes Per Liter||85|
|Output||1 liters per minute|
|Dimensions||7.8 x 3.8 inches|