- Author: Steve Johnson
- Softcover; 181 pages; 62 maps, 19 black-and-white photos
- The Globe Pequot Press; copyright 2002
- Outlines 63 of the best rides in the Land of 10,000 Lakes, from technical single-track to steep ski area climbs and smooth park trails
- Supplies detailed ride descriptions, easy-to-read maps, ratings for physical and technical difficulty, tips on riding, and trip preparation
- Insider tidbits about the region's wildlife and attractions make this more than just a trail guide
Made in USA.