- Authors: Betty Cordes, Ron Cordes and Gary LaFontaine
- Softcover; 25 pages; illustrations
- Northern Lights Publishing; copyright 2010
- Spiral-bound guide measures just 4½ x 3½ inches so it fits nicely in a pocket
- Indexed tabs let you quickly flip to the desired page
- The Pocket Guide to Emergency First Aid covers basic first aid, bleeding, choking, bugs, cold, heart, airway, head, sprains, bones, chest and shock
- Also covers snake bites, poison, splints, bone injuries, seizures, spinal injuries, CPR, heat and frost injuries, eye injuries and burns
Made in USA.