Park Tool TS-25 Repair Stand-Mounted Wheel Truing Stand
A handy accessory for making quick truing adjustments, the Park Tool TS-25 Repair Stand-Mounted wheel truing stand is made for situations in which bringing a full-size truing stand is not practical.
- Installs easily onto the top tube and upright of select Park Tool portable repair stands (not included) and can be used while a bike is installed in the repair stand
- Securely holds most quick-release or solid axle wheels and adjusts for most wheel diameters and rim widths
- To use with thru axle hubs, you must also use the Park Tool TS-TA Thru Axle Adaptor (not included) to take the place of the quick-release skewer
- Fits the following Park Tool repair stands directly: PCS-1 (post-01/2004), PCS-4 (post-01/2003), PCS-4-1, PCS-4-2, PCS-10 and PRS-25
- Fits the following Park Tool repair stands with the PCS-EXT Repair Stand Extension for PCS-1 (06/1996 to 01/2004) and PCS-4 (pre-01/2003) (extension not included)
Made in USA.View all Park Tool Bike Wheel Truing Stands
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...