Product Image of color Black loading
SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS 12-Speed Rear Derailleur
With a trail-ready, XC-focused design, the SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS 12-speed rear derailleur offers instantaneous shifts from a single touch—even while under high chain loads.
- The shorter cage gives 10 mm more ground clearance
- More chain wrap on the cassette helps it sit slightly more forward and inboard from the mechanical Eagle
- Overload Clutch™ protection and Roller Bearing Clutch™ technology eliminate derailleur bounce and chain slap without sacrificing precision
- Cage Lock™ technology makes wheel removal and installation—as well as chain installation—faster and simpler by pushing the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place
- X-Horizon™ technology features a "straight parallelogram" design that limits all movement to the horizontal axis, making ghost shifting impossible and reducing shift force
- AXS-enabled componentry software makes it possible to both program and personalize SRAM and RockShox components with Eagle technology
- Tested to IP69K dust- and waterproof standard so you're ready for whatever race day brings
- Carbon cage and titanium hardware save weight
- Battery not included
Imported.View the SRAM Eagle Product LineView all SRAM Rear Derailleurs
Max Rear Cog Size
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...