Maxxis Rekon EXO Tire - 27.5 x 2.6
A light-duty trail tire designed to go fast in technical terrain, the Maxxis Rekon EXO tire tackles a variety of surfaces, whether you're riding hard-packed dirt or pedaling through loose gravel.
- Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns
- Dual compound used in the tread offers lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip
- EXO puncture protection is a cut- and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls for enhanced durability
- Tubeless-ready tire must be mounted to a tubeless-compatible rim and use a liquid sealant in order to retain air
- Tubeless-ready tires offer ability to run lower air pressures for improved traction, lower rolling resistance (compared to a tube-type tire) and decreased chance of flatting
- Recommended for hard-packed to loose conditions
Imported.View the Maxxis Rekon Product Line View all Maxxis Mountain Bike Tires
Thread Count Casing (tpi)
60 threads per inch
Recommended Pressure (psi)
40 pounds per square inch
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...