Product Image of color Black loading
Maxxis High Roller II EXO 3C MaxxTerra Wide Trail Tire
Made with an open and aggressive tread design intended to find traction in loose conditions, the Maxxis High Roller II EXO 3C MaxxTerra Wide Trail tire provides a drifty feel desired by some riders.
- Tread pattern with aggressive knobs provides excellent soil penetration and sheds mud and debris
- 3C MaxxTerra Compound is an intermediate triple compound configuration used in mountain tires that offers improved traction, better tread wear and less rolling resistance
- EXO puncture protection is a cut- and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls for enhanced durability
- Casing is lightweight and flexible
- Tubeless-ready (TR) allows the tire to be run without tubes when properly set up—mounted to a tubeless-compatible rim and using a liquid sealant in order to retain pressure
- Wide Trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30–35 mm inner width rims
- Note: Tire images shown may not reflect size/color/material options available on this page
Imported.View all Maxxis Mountain Bike Tires
Thread Count Casing (tpi)
60 threads per inch
Recommended Pressure (psi)
60 pounds per square inch
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...