Adventure Publications Birds of Montana Field Guide - 2nd Edition
Make bird-watching even more enjoyable with the new edition of Birds of Montana Field Guide. This updated guide includes more species, updated photographs and range maps, and other naturalist tidbits.
- Features 142 species of Montana birds organized by color for ease of use
- Simple color guide is easy to use
- Compare feature helps you decide between look-alikes
- Stan's Notes sections include naturalist tidbits and facts
- Crisp, professional full-page photos
- This 2nd edition includes more species, updated photographs and range maps, revised information, and more of the author's expert insights
Made in USA.
With Stan Tekiela's famous field guide, bird identification is simple and informative. There's no need to look through dozens of photos of birds that don't live in your area.
This book features 142 species of Montana birds organized by color for ease of use. Do you see a yellow bird and don't know what it is? Go to the yellow section to find out.
So grab Birds of Montana Field Guide for your next birding adventure—to help ensure that you positively identify the birds that you see.
6 x 4.5 inches
|Number of Pages