Chronicle Books The Live Your Values Deck
Sort out, honor and practice what matters most to you with The Live Your Values Deck, a practical set of tools for determining your core values and practicing them in your daily life.
- Includes 78 cards and an accompanying booklet on using the deck to enrich your life and improve your well-being
- Start off with a simple sorting exercise, then dive deeper into your highest values with the prompts and activities listed on each card
- Authors: Lisa Congdon and Andreea Niculescu
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- Copyright year: 2021
- ISBN-13: 9781797206127
Imported.From the publisher:View all Chronicle Books Card Games
Living your values can increase your compassion, reduce your stress, enhance your confidence and allow you to experience more intimacy in your relationships. This deck provides:
- Hands-on exercise: More engaging than a self-help book and less daunting than trying to list your values on a blank page, this deck offers a fun, hands-on way to identify your core principles and integrate them into your life.
- Great guidance: Along with helping you identify your values, these cards offer advice, suggestions for short-term and long-term goals, and prompts that will help you reflect and take action in meaningful ways.
- Long-term use: As life inevitably changes and new milestones are reached, it's good to re-center and reconnect with your values. This deck can be used to see how your values have changed and what new ones have emerged over time.
6 x 4 x 2 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...