REI Co-op Trailmade Shorts - Women's
Let the trail be your guide in the women's REI Co-op Trailmade shorts. These trusty shorts come with stretchy, quick-drying fabric and pockets galore. Comfy for miles? Yes, please.
- Lightweight, 2-way stretch nylon/spandex fabric resists abrasion and tears; durable water repellent (DWR) finish repels light moisture
- Loaded with 6 pockets to keep you supplied on the trail—2 drop-in hand pockets at front, 2 rear drop-in pockets and 2 envelope thigh pockets
- Elastic waistband improves comfort and fit; bungee adjustment lets you fine-tune the fit
- UPF 50+ rating provides excellent protection against harmful ultraviolet rays
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of bluesign®-approved materials
- bluesign®-approved materials conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
Imported.View the REI Co-op Trailmade Product LineView all REI Co-op Women's Hiking Shorts
Shell: 96% nylon/4% spandex (bluesign® approved); pocket lining: recycled polyester (bluesign® approved)
|Side Cargo Pockets|
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Some women's pants are available in petite and tall sizes. Typically petite sizes fit women 4'11" to 5'3". Regular sizes fit women 5'4" to 5'8". Tall sizes fit women 5'9" to 5'11".
PETITE: Generally, as compared to regular sizes, petite sizes are 2.5 inches shorter in inseam, 1 inch shorter in body length, 1.25 inches shorter in sleeve length and ¾ inch shorter in total rise.
TALL: tall sizes are 3 inches longer in inseam, 2 inches longer in body length, 2.5 inches longer in sleeve length and 1.25 inches longer in total rise.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.